Upgrade your flakey, melty, and unreliable E21 fuse box.Address one of the biggest causes of electrical problems in your classic BMW—the ancient and unreliable torpedo fuses. Our kit upgrades your E21 to modern, reliable blade-style fuses.
- Compatible with standard / mini / low-profile blade fuses
- Lower total resistance and won't lose spring pressure over time
- LEDs show green for any circuit with power; red if the fuse is missing or blown
- LEDs can be disabled via a switch
- Includes sockets for four spare fuses
- Fits under the stock fuse box cover
- Includes a full set of blade-style fuses
IMPORTANT: This kit requires the modification of the fuse box by removing the torpedo (also called bullet) fuse holders and some excess plastic. You'll also need to drill one hole. Once the torpedo fuse holders are removed the new circuit board drops into the existing slots through the plastic. Soldering is required to finish the installation.
E21s came with a significant number of fuse box variations. This kit has been confirmed to work with the following fuse box part numbers:
61 13 1 363 935
61 13 1 369 605
If your fuse box has a different part number reach out to the support email and we can figure out if it'll fit. Note that the number cast into the top of the box (ex. 61.13-1 358 609.0) is the part number for the plastic case, not the entire fuse box assembly.