2002 Fuse Box Installation Manual
- Disconnect positive terminal from the battery.
- Unplug old fuse box from under hood.
- Plug new fuse box in.
- Reconnect positive battery terminal.
- Verify all electrics work (or not).
- Disconnect positive terminal from the battery. IMPORTANT!
- Unscrew the retaining screw for the old fuse box.
- Remove fuse box from the fender.
- Install the ring terminal of the extra ground wire below the fuse box.
- Unplug all the wires from the old fuse box. Be sure to take lots of photos.
- Plug the additional ground wire into the new fuse box.
- Plug all the wires into the new fuse box in the same location they came from on the old fuse box.
- Install the ground cable on to the small pin on the new fuse box.
- Reconnect the positive terminal to the battery.
- Check that some LEDs light up, if not, flip the switch between fuses 9 and 10. If the LEDs still don't light up, there's an issue with the ground line.
- Start the car and test that all electrics work.